Covid 19 Safety Rules
The safety of our staff and members is our top priority and we worked to put together a plan that allows for the safety and comfort of all members and follows the required guidelines.
Our plan for opening in 2021 includes several changes to operations, including but not limited to the following:
- Check In/Out– All members will be required to check in with the lifeguard at the entrance (normal entrance) and leave at the new exit (near the pump house). Masks must be worn at entry and exit.
- All members will be screened for exposure to/symptoms of COVID19 upon entry to the club.
- Travel guidelines issued by the State will be enforced.
- Social Distancing– The ability for our club to stay open this summer requires the cooperation and responsibility of all our members. Social distancing must be practiced at all times.
- Members of each family are asked to sit together at one table. Tables and chairs will be set out on the lawn by the management and may not be moved. If your family requires additional chairs, please speak to a manager. Tables near the bath house are reserved for seniors and those with special needs.
- Maintaining social distance is not only required of adults, but also of children. Parents are responsible for making sure that their children are appropriately social distancing especially while inside the tight confines of our sandbox and kiddie pool.
- We understand that many families may socialize and allow their children to play with other children at home and in their back yards; however, for the safety and comfort of all our members, we ask that our social distancing rules be respected.
- Social distancing will be enforced on our grounds and in the pool. Disregard for our rules and regulations will be met with disciplinary action. After two warnings, failure to follow the rules will result in your family being asked to leave the premises for the rest of the day.
- Face Coverings– Will be required at the entrance and exit to the club and in the bath house by all members age 2 years and up. Face coverings are not to be worn in the pool. Face coverings should also be worn whenever you cannot maintain a distance of 6 feet.
- Sanitizing– Members are responsible for sanitizing their tables and chairs upon arrival and before leaving the pool. Spray bottles filled with appropriate disinfectant and paper towels will be provided by the club. Willow Grove will sanitize commonly touched surfaces throughout the day. Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the property as well.
- Bath House– Face coverings and footwear must be worn in the bath house. Use of the changing areas and showers is allowed. The number of people in the bath house at one time will be limited and the floor of the bath house will be clearly marked for social distancing. Children 8 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent.
- Tables– There will be no saving of tables – either for another family or for your own use at some point later in the day. All personal chairs/blankets must be taken home each day.
- Guests– Will be allowed Monday through Friday beginning Friday, June 25th. The names of all guests will be recorded upon entry to the club. Standard guest fees apply ($5 per guest per day) for those age 3 years and up. Members needing a babysitter or nanny must purchase an associate membership; the price for this membership is $100 this season.
- Parties– Will be allowed Monday through Thursday during regular hours and on Fridays provided the party ends prior to 4 pm. Non-member party guests will be limited to 15. Parties must be scheduled with a manager.
- Pool/Wristbands– Social distancing must be practiced in the pool. The number of people in the pool will be monitored and may be limited with the use of wristbands on certain days. Families must stay 6 feet apart from each other. The diving boards will remain open at all times.
- On certain days (most likely opening day and weekends), wristbands will be given out to each family member as they enter the club.
- You will not have a choice of color.
- When the wristbands are in force, swim intervals will be every 15 minutes per wristband color with a time for adults only (any color) every hour.
- Swim team/swim lessons– Lessons (both group and private) will be offered this summer. Swim team including competitions will be held. Safe social distancing practices will be followed.
- Picnic Grove– Grills will be available for member use. Picnic tables may not be moved from their designated locations. Members are responsible for cleaning the grill, grill handles, grill tools and the picnic tables.
- Assumption of Risk– By entering the club, you acknowledge and understand the risks associated with Covid19.
IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAS SYMPTOMS OF COVID, PLEASE STAY HOME.
We are hopeful that with the cooperation of our members, this summer at Willow Grove will be enjoyable for all. Our staff will be screened for signs of COVID19 each day and will be wearing appropriate PPE except while on the guard stand.
All policies put in place will be reviewed periodically and modifications may be made in accordance with changing guidelines.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please direct any questions to our managers or Board.
We look forward to a fun, safe summer!